Blog Links Pleeease

There is a fantastic, solid, and deeply spiritual lady that has put together a website called Share the Miracles. It is a place to find "inspiring stories about overcoming trials with God's help". She is looking for blogs that have real stories of life and how we have overcome our trials. She would like Christian based people so we can share our testimonies to the world.

I know there are a lot of people with something to share. It can be any kind of trial. No matter the challenge we have similar journey's of faith and growth. You never know when and how you will help someone navigate the struggles they face. Many of us think we don't have anything of value to offer. I know I feel that sometimes. My life is just my normal life, why would anyone care, right? Well I have found that is not always the case. Even if you don't think your blog is worthwhile or you can't write or share your feelings correctly there may be more there than you think.

Please comment with your blog link then share this with as many people you can think of! If we are going to go through challenges in life and give ourselves to the Lord we might as well go one step further and share our journey with others. Think of it as another way to serve. :)

Please, please pass this on!

The website is sharethemiracles.com

Comments

  1. I think this sounds like an awesome site; and I am interested sharing experiences. Here's my link:
    http://lgwilliams.blogspot.com/ I will share this one on my blog and face book page~
    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My firstborn son was stillborn at 9 months gestation. I blog about my experience over at blog.trevorandshelley.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Olivia is a Citizen of the United States!