Spring Is Springing. :)

Spring is coming! I got out of the car from taking the kids to school and I saw weeds. Yeahhhh!!  I got excited, knelt down and began to pull them. Another thing I love. In the summer I stop to pull weeds most every time I get out of the car. It drives Doug crazy!!! He always tells me to quit and pulls me up. He thinks I can't stop working. What he can't seem to understand is that I get a sense of accomplishment out of it and I love the dirt. I really do love getting down in the dirt. It refreshes me and helps fill my soul. The kids weren't too excited about the weeds but I am.

New life.
Soon these lilies will be 3-4 feet high with beautiful orange flowers.

Signs of the old and the new. All things regenerate. Spring always comes and  the sun comes out.
Saturday was a very dark winter day in my soul. Sunday was a day of obedience. Monday the sun came out in my soul and on the earth. I have enjoyed the beauty ever since. I love the Lord and am grateful for the hope of Spring in the dark days of winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Our Adoption Journey In a Very Small Nut Shell