Our Miracle Came

WE GOT TA!!!!

No matter how weak our faith is Heavenly Father is still there.  I would know because my faith failed me yesterday, completely!

I got an unexpected call from our agency this morning and they were able to get our TA.  I can not say enough good about our China Coordinator and the in country director from our agency.  They went far more than the extra mile. We in no way expected this.  From what we knew yesterday there was no chance we would go this month.  I didn't want to get out of bed this morning and face another day.  I had to make some very difficult decisions, I thought.  Now this miraclous surprise. How grateful I am.

I woke up singing "Glory" and wondered why I would be singing that.  I was in no way on the outside praising God.  I guess my spirit knew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Our Adoption Journey In a Very Small Nut Shell