Ever Improving

We are seeing constant growth in Bria and Hyrum.

Two weeks ago I was giving Hyrum and Bria a bath when I started wondering again if she would rather be in China.  I decided to ask her.

"Do you want to go to China ?"

Bria "Bria no China, Bria home.  Mama China"

Bria fully understood what she was saying.

Another day she was telling me "Mama find me. China, mama get me." We talked a little about her being in China and how she waited for us.

All the prayes I said that the children would be prepared and be accompanied by the angels were heard. The were prepared for us to come and Bria knows that we were looking for her.  I wonder if she knows how long we looked for her?

I wrote this back in January but forgot to post it.  We haven't had much more talk like this but Bria knows she is home even though she still struggles letting us in her heart.  It will come in time.

Hyrum is opening up so much.  He is very clingy at times and gives many hugs a day.  He will not go to bed without his Mama right next to him.  He cuddles up and holds tight to my arm as he falls asleep. He is free telling people that he loves them. This little boy accepts love and gives it freely.  What a miracle he is. We would have missed out on great blessings if we had chosen not to bring him home.  There were questions if we would. Both of our children are incredible blessings to us. We looked long and hard for them.  The battle was fierce in many ways but we won!  They are home and adjusting well.

If anyone wants info or help in finding out about adoption please don't hesitate to ask.  There are so many blessings that come from this incredible journey.  Great growth, love and joy. Not only do we recieve much but there are millions of children just like Hyrum, Bria, Casey, Niya, Marshall, Olivia and Emma that are longing for a mother and father to call their own.  I can't imagine not having any one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Our Adoption Journey In a Very Small Nut Shell