Adoption Update

No, there is nothing to tell!!!  I just had to say it.  We are now 3 weeks later than expected to get our Letter of Acceptance to adopt our children.  It has been all consuming and yesterday I had to just resign myself to the probability of traveling in October or November.  That will be a whole year from when we started.  Those who have been in the adoption cycle will understand.  I just can't believe how I have let this take over my thoughts and emotions.  The day before yesterday all I could do is wander the house.  I am getting almost nothing done.  I think I will be more productive when I have two new toddlers to care for than I am right now with my youngest being 5.  I really have to snap out of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Olivia is a Citizen of the United States!