Snow in October!

I woke up this morning to none other than SNOW! I heard a weather report a month or so ago that meteorologists expect it to be a colder than normal fall and warmer than normal winter. Yesterday I looked out at the mountains and was so grateful to see snow. We really need the moisture. But when I saw the snow on my own front lawn and realized the snow was still falling I wasn't as grateful.

I brought Clayson in from catching snow flakes on his tongue and said

"This is incredible."

Clayson responds in awe, "I know, I love the snow".

Not quite what I meant. :)

Comments

  1. We got a little snow too - I'm excited for the snow AND school - the kids ...not so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Our Adoption Journey In a Very Small Nut Shell