No TA yet

We still have not received our TA.  I've been scouring the Internet looking for time lines.  The word is 1-3 weeks with the average taking 3 weeks.  All I am finding on others blogs is 5-10 days. How we have ended up in the slow line throughout this whole adoption I don't know but I have not given up hope.  It is hard to stay faithful and know that Heavenly Father is in charge and knows what is best. Most of the time I am doing very well, that is until I talk to my sister.  Thank you very much. :)

The kids ask at least every 15 minutes if we have gotten our TA.  Doug said goodbye this morning and pocked his head back in to make sure I would call him as soon as we get it. I just had to chuckle, of course I would call, IMMEDIATELY.  Silly man.  Ressa called right after she got off work last night to see. Everyone is very anxious here to have the children home.  No one wants to wait any longer.

I'll keep everyone posted.  We are at day 12 for those that want to know.  However, that is neither here nor there considering we are past the drop dead date the agency gave us for September travel.  I am really praying that they will still be able to make things work out.

Comments

  1. Sorry! I will call with some jokes prepared next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Olivia is a Citizen of the United States!