Sunday, June 10, 2012

They're Falling At Her Feet

I teach the 3 year olds at church. I have some very cute kids, my own being two of them. There is a little boy named Gage that chooses to sit by Bria every week. Today he kept touching her face. I was a little preplexed at why he was doing this. Gage would take both palms and gently caress Bria's cheeks and chin. At first I was worried that Bria would get bugged by it but soon saw that she was more curious at this act. A few minutes later Gage took Bria's hand and gently carressed her fingers.

Gage said, "You have little fingers."

Bria replied, "Yep" with a smile.

A minute later Gage turned back to Bria and said in a very gentle small voice "I love you."

Brai's grin was radiant.

4 comments:

  1. Oh doesn't that just melt your heart and realize truly the majority of the world is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that is the sweetest thing! Children have such a way with words : )

    ReplyDelete