High Waters and Cute Face

Getting ready to go Father's Day shopping, Malia came to me for help with her shoes.

I say, "Do you really want to wear pants that are too short?'

Malia, "They're not. I'm going to pull my socks up like that." As she is trying to get her socks up to her knees.
 
I didn't have the heart to tell her that the socks won't cover the hole in the knees.
 
 

 
OK, now I feel just a little guilty.  Malia saw the picture and had to make sure that I was deleting it.  I asked why and she said, "Because it just shows a hole in my pants and my shoes.  It doesn't show my cute shirt or cute face."
 
So, here is a pictuer of her cute face and shirt. :)
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Our Adoption Journey In a Very Small Nut Shell