Ressa

I know there are a lot of things that have come and gone in our lives that I have not blogged about.  I even have a post done about Easter that just needs pictures.  Why I haven't felt like posting I am not entirely sure but have my suspitions.

This post however, is not about our lives but because of a beautiful, capable, valiant daughter.  Ressa is and always has been mature and thoughtful.  She came to earth with eons of wisdom. This naturally fun loving silly girl also has a serious mature side to her. She has gone off to college and is now facing life head on.  It can be a scary challenging time of life but she seems to come up with the courage and fortitude to stick to what is hard.

I was listening to Steven Curtis Chapman today and heard this song.  This song is no doubt, about my Ressa. 

This is for you my sweet, not so little, girl.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Concert

The Power of Love

Our Adoption Journey In a Very Small Nut Shell