We haven't seen an update on the blog in a couple of days from China because Scott is struggling. He is mourning deeply! It is taking everything out of Doug emotionally that he has. Yesterday Doug tried to keep Scott busy so he didn't have time to blog, I assume. They went to the circus at night so they would have gotten back to the hotel very late. The day before, Scott melted down and cried all evening. Not just tears or a whimper but cried from the depths of his soul. At one point he cuddled up to Pierce and allowed him to give some comfort. In the morning Doug was able to stroke his head and Scott reached over and grabbed his hand and held it. Scott does want comfort. He looks to his family for that but it is still hard. So much lost and changed. I have to believe that he still wants a family because he turns to them in his distress but the mourning can not be avoided. When Scott comes home I hope he will allow me to hold and cuddle him. He needs a mother's touch and...
Hillarious!
ReplyDelete